This season, Donahue Law Firm is focused on everything pumpkin, and that doesn’t exclude beer! We are always trying to find the best pumpkin beers on the map, so we took to this awesome list from www.thebrewsite.com as a guide to help us track the best beers in the state! This list was directly taken from The Brew Site, which you can find this list plus even more great local beer information here: http://www.thebrewsite.com/pumpkin-beer-watch-2018/
Beers (brewery, beer, style/spice, date available if known) (alphabetical by brewery)
- 10 Barrel Brewing – Jamaican Me Pumpkin – cinnamon, nutmeg – mid-Aug.
- 2 Towns Ciderhouse – Hollow Jack’d – pumpkin cider – October
- 7 Devils Brewery – Winter is Coming Pumpkin Ale – Oct. 31
- Block 15 Brewery – bourbon pumpkin pie-inspired beer, with organic graham crackers, fresh ginger, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, milk sugar, and brown sugar – Oct. 2
- Cascade Lakes Brewing – Pumpkin Ale – Oct. 11
- Hopworks Urban Brewery – Great Gourds of Fire Pumpkin Ale – Oct. 1
- Laurelwood Brewing – Pumpkin Ale – late Sep.
- Manifest Beer Company – Fresh Hop Pumpkin Sour – ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, Chinese five spice, allspice – Sep. 13
- McMenamins Thompson Brewery – Drunkin’ Pumpkin – Oct. 6
- McMenamins Thompson Brewery – Drunkin’ Pumpkin Stout – Oct. 6
- Portland Cider Company – Pumpkin Spice Cider – no pumpkin; cinnamon, clove, allspice, ginger, nutmeg – early Sep.
- Oakshire Brewing – Big Black Jack Imperial Chocolate Pumpkin Porter – cocoa, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger – Sep. 20
- Rogue Ales – Pumpkin Patch Ale – Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Vanilla, Ginger & Nutmeg – September
- StormBreaker Brewing – Pumpkin Pedaler – clove, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Vagabond Brewing – In Gourd We Trust – Sep. 7
It looks like we have a handful of pumpkin beers to try this autumn! Thanks, Jon Abernathy and www.thebeersite.com!
Remember, never get behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated. Call Donahue Law Firm at 541-279-2213 for legal assistance. Play Hard, Play Safe.